Thursday 16 December 2010

I'm still alive...

...and more importantly so is the Zodiac.

She's had to fight off the weather and the freezing cold but I can safely assure you she has done so with flying colours. So, here's a brief re-cap...

*The old girl was happily in use, as my sole car, as soon as she came back from having her oh so shiny stainless exhaust fitted. Then the battery gave up the ghost and it ran out of fuel one evening as it rolled onto my driveway. Bumhats.

*I then promptly ignored the poor old beast and kept getting a lift into work. I know, I'm a lazy bastard.

*During the big freeze and all the snow I became aware of a shocking problem, the Z had no coolant. As such, the engine was frozen solid. Icicleshitsticks.

*I then spent a day manually thawing the engine out, I changed the coolant (by actually including some this time), bolted on a new battery and generally gave the old girl some tlc. She has now become reliable daily transport. Yay!

Anyway, until some proper updates come along, have a picture of her in the snow...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment