Tuesday 6 July 2010

Lagality! Whoo, yeah!

So the Zodiac went in for the dreaded MOT yesterday. I was a little concerned as well I should be, it is after all a fifty year old car. Still, it was running well, the brakes worked after consultation and there seemed to be less blue smoke than normal emerging from the over sized tailpipes. It'd be fine, of course it would be!

The car even got an unexpected shakedown too, as I may have slightly underestimated how far away the MoT station was. You see Westbury and Westbury-on-Trym are two very different and very distant places! Still, we love a road trip, so road trip we did!

Once there it was all fairly painless! It went though the Mot with flying colours along with surprisingly strong brakes! To describe myself as a happy chappy would be a bit of an understatement! Twelve months test for the win or what! All I had to do then was tax it, and let me tell you that getting twelve months tax for the princely sum of £0.00 is rather satisfying.

Photobucket

After that myself, Bruce, Kev and Jed the dog wen on a bit of a road trip around Somerset and Wiltshire, but more on that on the next up-date!

No comments:

Post a Comment